This list is automatically generated with all our events for which we are selling tickets online.
To see the full list of other events and fairs we are attending, please click here or scroll down.
Sri Lankan Curry Night
Our next volunteer's curry night at PAPAYA, the best Sri Lankan restaurant in the UK.
Date: Tuesday 25th June 2019 at 7.30 for 8.00pm
Location: PAPAYA, 161 Northfield Avenue, London W13 9QT.
This is an informal evening for our volunteers and friends. Join us for a delicious curry and good conversation. It is a fantastic opportunity to meet others who are actively involved in HAWS. Partners are welcome.
The full two course meal (starter + main) is £20 and drinks are extra. Starters are a range of vegetarian dishes and there will be a choice of 4 main courses (chosen on the night).
- Write names of those attending in the field below so that they will be on our guest list and let us know if you have any allergies or food intolerances
- Enter the number of people coming in the 'Quantity' field
- Click on 'Add to cart'
- Rate this product up to 5 stars!
- View your 'cart' at the bottom of the menu to your right and follow instructions for payment.
- Take a note of your order number and/or print out your receipt and bring it along as we are not posting tickets out to you.
Closing date: Friday 21st June.
Saturday 24th November 2018
10.00am – 3.00pm
Hanwell Methodist Church
Church Road, Hanwell, London W7 1DJ
We will have a stall at this event. Apart from ourselves, there will be over 20 other stalls with a wide range of quality crafts. including local honey, jewellery, hats and bags, cards and candles, wood and glass, paintings and prints, knits and scarves.
Cakes, refreshments and light lunches also available.
For more information click here
On all stalls: Selling Baked goods, hand-made soaps and good quality bric a brac.