This list is automatically generated with all our events for which we are selling tickets online.
To see the full list of other events and fairs we are attending, please click here or scroll down.
Sri Lankan Curry Night
Tonight's volunteer's curry night at PAPAYA, the best Sri Lankan restaurant in the UK.
Date: Tonight at 7.30 for 8.00pm
Location: PAPAYA, 161 Northfield Avenue, London W13 9QT.
This is an informal evening for our volunteers and friends. Join us for a delicious curry and good conversation. It is a fantastic opportunity to meet others who are actively involved in HAWS. Partners are welcome.
The full two course meal (starter + main) is £20 and drinks are extra. Starters are a range of vegetarian dishes and there will be a choice of 4 main courses (chosen on the night).
- Write names of those attending in the field below so that they will be on our guest list and let us know if you have any allergies or food intolerances
- Enter the number of people coming in the 'Quantity' field
- Click on 'Add to cart'
- Rate this product up to 5 stars!
- View your 'cart' at the bottom of the menu to your right and follow instructions for payment.
- Take a note of your order number and/or print out your receipt and bring it along as we are not posting tickets out to you.
Closing date: Friday 21st June.
Kew Summer Fair on 22nd June
11am – 6pm.
We will be having a stall at this event and would welcome visitors.
Location: Pond Side, Kew Green, Kew, London, TW9 3AP
Parking: Please, please use public transport. There is limited parking around the Green and most of that’ll be used by the 120 stall-holders that attend the Fete.
Now in its tenth year, Kew Midsummer Fete has become a much-loved local highlight, offering a fun family day out in the lovely setting of Kew Green. It’s run entirely by volunteers and all the operating profits are donated to local good causes – since it started in 2010, £131,228 has been given away to a total of 34 charities in the Richmond area, in amounts ranging from hundred to thousands of pounds.
For more information go to kewfete.org
On all stalls: Selling Baked goods, hand-made soaps and good quality bric a brac.