Sri Lankan Curry Night
Our next volunteer's curry night at PAPAYA, the best Sri Lankan restaurant in the UK.
Date: Tuesday 25th June 2019 at 7.30 for 8.00pm
Location: PAPAYA, 161 Northfield Avenue, London W13 9QT.
This is an informal evening for our volunteers and friends. Join us for a delicious curry and good conversation. It is a fantastic opportunity to meet others who are actively involved in HAWS. Partners are welcome.
The full two course meal (starter + main) is £20 and drinks are extra. Starters are a range of vegetarian dishes and there will be a choice of 4 main courses (chosen on the night).
- Write names of those attending in the field below so that they will be on our guest list and let us know if you have any allergies or food intolerances
- Enter the number of people coming in the 'Quantity' field
- Click on 'Add to cart'
- Rate this product up to 5 stars!
- View your 'cart' at the bottom of the menu to your right and follow instructions for payment.
- Take a note of your order number and/or print out your receipt and bring it along as we are not posting tickets out to you.
Closing date: Friday 21st June.